What is Proofreading? Part Three: Errors.
What is Proofreading? Part Four: Highlights.
You will circle or underscore the copy containing the error, then place a corresponding proofreaders’ mark in the margin.
What is Proofreading? Part Five: Proofreaders' Marks.
What is Proofreading? Part Six: Originator.
What is Proofreading? Part Seven: Subsequent Drafts.
I hope that answers your question, what is proofreading?
The No-Nonsense Proofreading Course is a downloadable eBook containing a wealth of information to help you learn to proofread and take the first steps to becoming a professional proofreader.
It gives a full set of proofreading symbols, complete with instructions on how to use them; it offers a robust and thorough proofreading methodology; and it holds your hand as it walks you through the veritable minefield that is the ‘subsequent drafts’ stage of the proofreading process.
Best of luck with all your proofreading endeavours.
The No-Nonsense Proofreading Course
A Fraction of the Cost of Other Proofreading Courses
NOTE: Stock is currently limited to 10 per day, so we can continue to deliver exceptional after-sales service, answer queries and provide open-door support.
- Learn to proofread like a professional
- 30 years of experience distilled into a single easy-to-follow package
- Over 1,000 pages of FREE bonus eBooks and learning materials
- 30-day money-back 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Follow my advice and you will earn your money back in just two hours!
- Download it now and start learning and earning right away.
- I operate a virtual 'open door' policy after purchase, generally answering any and all email queries and concerns within 48 hours and usually sooner.
Credit card and PayPal payments accepted.
“As someone who has been proofreading for 30 years, I found Mike’s course an invaluable introduction and a very useful practical guide to many aspects of the discipline. I can wholeheartedly recommend it.” Jeremy Meehan, Proofreader.
Still want to find out more? Click here.